jeudi 25 février 2016

Super Mario 64

I just finished again Super Mario 64.
It must be the fiftieth time, but it's always good. A true master-piece.


This time, i played in true 240p (with sweetFx CRT shader) and it was surprisingly pleasant. It was really like playing on a real Nintendo 64 like in my old memories. At first it was just a little nostalgic test but I really got into it and finished it... With 120 stars. \o/
This is not a difficult game, far from it. I finished it in 6 or 7 hours.

Oh in relation with this post, I've changed two lines in core configs. For instance, for mupen64plus_libretro.dll.cfg, I've changed theses lines:

video_fullscreen = "true"
video_windowed_fullscreen = "true"
video_fullscreen_x = "0"
video_fullscreen_y = "0"
to:
video_fullscreen = "true"
video_windowed_fullscreen = "false"
video_fullscreen_x = "1280"
video_fullscreen_y = "720"

Now, before RA launch a game, it switched to 720p. It solves my problem for RA only, but that's already something.








Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire