jeudi 7 avril 2016

Megaman X Command Mission HD GUI

I've been playing MM X Command Mission for two days and i was lazy to see its garbage GUI. It's a very pretty game, the graphical enhancement with x4 internal resolution on Dolpin makes miracles, but the graphical user interface...  Poor textures, everything fuzzy, aliased, and sometimes misaligned. Some games are not bad when we increase the internal resolution, but not this one.
Oh, you can use a CRT shader, of course, but I think this game deserves to be played without it, only with a clean image.

with a CRT Shader


So, for the first time, I've decided to redo all the GUI, in HD (never done for a game). Yeah!
Let's be clear: only the GUI, not textures and effects. I think this game doesn't need it, it's pretty enough. 

Aaaaand...  I've done everything I could until Chapter 3! ♪ 
Menus and fights seem to be ok. I have to play until the end for missing textures (others characters avatars and so on...) but it's already much more enjoyable :-p. 
I think I've done around 90% of this little project. 

without HD textures
with HD textures
without HD textures
with HD textures

You can grab the archive here.
It's for NTSC-US version, but if you play on PAL or JAP version, you have to rename the folder like your GameID (GXRP08 (pal), GXRJ08 (jap) or GXRE08 (us)).
Put it in dolphin\User\Load\Textures\ and check "Load Custom Textures" in Dolphin (Graphics > Advenced)

Dolphin topic

Updated april 12, 2016


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire